Itchmo Forums for Cats & Dogs Brought to you by Itchmo: Essential news, humor and info for cats, dogs and pet owners.
January 28, 2020, 02:20:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  

Go To Read the latest cat, dog and pet news, pet food recall info, product reviews and more — updated daily.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Colloidal silver  (Read 1783 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Full Member
Posts: 60

« on: November 16, 2011, 10:18:48 AM »

Hello all not sure this is where to post but couldn't find a better spot so I am hoping this is okay.

I wanted to get some info , suggestions, advise and help with this.

I have a 3 month old Shih poo puppy who weighs 2 bls. He got his first set of shots from the breeder at 7 weeks. She gave her own, no vet.

She told me to wait 1 month and give another set.
So I had planned on doing that but this is where it gets complicated.

We are going out of state for the holidays and I was going to get his shots on Monday but I went to the little pet shop in town and the lady that owns it told me she used to breed shih tzus and she had one that was the little runt like mine and she got his first shots and he did fine but when she brought him to get second shots he got sick and died!!!
She said there is another lady that comes in all the time that had a yorkie that the same thing happened to so I got Freaked out .

I decided to canceal his shot apt and wait a little longer and having been looking all over for something to boost his immune system for the trip  just as a little added insurance.

I don't plan to let him out at all , I plan to let him potty on pee pads inside car and I also plan to keep him in a room for the most part while we are there. At least when theres lots of people in and out.
I will hopefully be able to bring him out on the sofa to spend time with me like I do here at home but will keep him off the floor.

Two health food stores told me to go with CS.
So I bought a bottle but now need to find out more info on it before I start giving it to him.

I called the company and they said to give him 1/2 a dropperful once a day with no food or water for 20 mins before or after for the duration of our trip. We will be gone give or take a day or two for a week.

So I was hoping to find out IF any of you guys use CS for this type of thing and IF the 1/2 dropperful 1 x day sounds right.

I did see where some people give to their dogs before and during dog shows so I assume people do use it this way.

Also does anyone know IF I would have to wait a certain amount of time before I could give shots then.
I am still not sure if I am going to give his shots at 4 , 5, or 6 months yet.
But didn't know IF I had to wait a certain amount of time after giving CS or not.

Pages: [1]
Jump to:  

Copyright 2007 Read the latest cat, dog and pet news, pet food recall info, product reviews and more — updated daily.
Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines | Sitemap