Please forgive me if this was already posted -- couldn't find it on search:
Just read the October FDA recall enforcement report. The Premium edge recall is still ongoing but I had not seen the Nutra Gold Adult Cat Food specified in previous lists. Maybe I missed it, but better safe than sorry:
1) Premium Edge Finicky Adult Cat, Net Wt. 18 lbs. (8.16kg). Recall # V-010-2010;
2) Premium Edge Adult Cat Hair Ball Control, Net Wt. 18 lbs. (8.16kg). Recall # V-011-2010;
3) Nutra Gold Finicky Adult Cat (international only), Net Wt/Poids Net 3kg (6.6 lbs). Recall # V-012-2010;
4) Nutra Gold Adult Cat Hair Ball Control (international only), Net Wt/Poids Net 3kg (6.6 lbs). Recall # V-013-2010
1) RAF0501 (with BB28NOV10 and BB29NOV10) and RAF0802 (with BB30FEB11);
2) RAH0501 (with BB28NOV10 or BB29NOV10);
3) RAF0501 (with BB28NOV10 or BB29NOV10);
4) RAH0501 (with BB28NOV2010, BB29NOV10, BB30NOV10 or BB08DEC10)
Recalling Firm: Diamond Pet Foods, Meta, MO, by telephone and email on/about September 23, 2009, by Website posting On October 16th and by e-mail on October 21, 2009.
Manufacturer: Diamond Pet, Gaston, SC. Firm initiated recall is ongoing.
Products were found to be thiamine deficient.
VOLUME OF PRODUCT IN COMMERCE
MA, NC, NY, PA, VA, Canada, Croatia, Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Moscow, Malaysia, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Sweden, Taiwan and Thailand
Reminder--this recall was current in 2009.