Author Topic: Linley's heart condition  (Read 72308 times)

NedF

Re: Linley's heart condition
« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2016, 11:14:52 PM »
I'm so happy to hear an update on Linley! I had been wondering how he was doing. I'm glad to hear he is doing pretty good despite a couple of bumps along the way. Finding the right balance of medications can be so difficult. So glad you had experience with the enalapril and knew to stop it when he had the gagging. I hope his HCM doesn't get any worse and he has many more years with you. He is clearly one of those special cats, a "heart cat" in more ways than one. {{{hugs}}}
"It seems that some creatures have the capacity to fill spaces you never knew were empty."  - Jean-Luc Picard

lesliek

• Trooper,Remy & Fragile
« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2016, 05:17:20 AM »
Thank you for updating us ! I am happy he is back to doing well & sympathize on the med dosage issues. It's a balancing act when they can't take the meds that will help them .
"the world's most inept extortionist"

catmom5

« Reply #47 on: March 25, 2016, 04:17:17 PM »
So much has been going on. I'm so sorry to read of Linley's heart issues. Glad to hear he's home, happy and that things are stable right now. Hoping for lots of these happy, calm days (weeks, months, years) yet to come.
catmom5

August

« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2016, 11:46:48 PM »
It was good to read your Linley update.  It sounds like he's enjoying life and chilling out.  That's really good to read.
Larges born 5/07
Sunday born prob 5/09
Tinies born 3/10

merrihart

« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2016, 10:59:36 AM »
Aw, lovely Linley  :-*  I will keep him in my prayers for you.