Itchmo Forums for Cats & Dogs

Pet Food Info (Menu Foods, Iams, Purina, Hills, Ol'Roy, etc.) => Your Problems with Pet Food => Topic started by: JustMe on June 04, 2009, 09:15:42 AM

Title: FDA Consumer Complaint Coordinators -- By State/Territories
Post by: JustMe on June 04, 2009, 09:15:42 AM

Consumer Complaint Coordinators
To report adverse reactions or other problems with FDA-regulated products, contact the FDA district office consumer complaint coordinator for your geographic area. If you require the use of a Relay Service, please call the Federal Relay Services (1-800-877-8339). This is a toll free relay service to call Federal agencies from TTY devices.

Please Note: There is not a Consumer Complaint Coordinator in each state. Consumer Complaint Coordinators are assigned by regions. Therefore, several states will have the same Consumer Complaint Coordinator assigned to it.


Alaska--(toll free) 800-353-3965

Arizona--(949) 608-3530

Arkansas--(214) 253-5237

California (Northern)--(510) 337-6741

California (Southern)--(949) 608-3530

Colorado--(303) 236-3044

Connecticut-- (toll-free) 800-891-8295

Delaware-- (toll-free) 877-689-8073

District of Columbia--(410) 779-5713

Florida -- (866) 337-6272

Georgia--(404) 253-1169

Hawaii-- 808-522-8011 x100

Idaho--(toll free) 800-353-3965

Illinois--(312) 353-7840

Indiana--(313) 393-8100

Iowa--(913) 752-2440

Kansas--(913) 752-2440

Kentucky--(513) 679-2700, ext. 124

  Toll-free in Kentucky: 800-437-2382


Maine-- (toll-free) 800-891-8295

Maryland--(410) 779-5713

Massachusetts-- (toll-free) 800-891-8295

Michigan--(313) 393-8100

Minnesota--(612) 758-7221


Missouri--(913) 752-2440

Montana--(toll free) 800-353-3965

Nebraska--(913) 752-2440

Nevada--(510) 337-6741

New Hampshire-- (toll-free) 800-891-8295

New Jersey-- (973) 331-4917

New Mexico--(303) 236-3044

New York -- (toll-free) 866-446-9055

North Carolina--(404) 253-1169

North Dakota--(612) 758-7221

Ohio--(513) 679-2700, ext. 124

  Toll free in Ohio: 800-437-2382

Oklahoma--(214) 253-5237

Oregon--(toll free) 800-353-3965


Rhode Island-- (toll-free) 800-891-8295

South Carolina--(404) 253-1169

South Dakota--(612) 758-7221

Tennessee-- 866-289-3399

Texas--(214) 253-5237

Utah--(303) 236-3044

Vermont-- (toll-free) 800-891-8295

Virginia--(410) 779-5713

Washington-- (toll free) 800-353-3965

West Virginia--(410) 779-5713

Wisconsin--(612) 758-7221

Wyoming--(303) 236-3044

Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands--800-332-0127

Title: Re: FDA Consumer Complaint Coordinators -- By State/Territories
Post by: JustMe on June 04, 2009, 09:20:41 AM
cross-posting. Thanks 3cat and menusux.

Please call the FDA hotline and insist on filing a complaint with the FDA, don't ask whether you can. To my disgust,
all the phone number lists for FDA complaints I can't find right now. I must be missing those lists which have been posted
innumerable times for complaints and district coordinatiors at FDA and USDA.

Also file a complaint again the company with the online BBB
click on "complaints"

Then your issue is of record and other pet food consumers can see it regardless of what the FDA does or does not do. (

Consumer Complaint Coordinators-FDA  ;)